Aromafume incense is completely different to the standard incense cones or sticks. These incredible incense bricks are enriched with natural ingredients and will gradually evaporate by the warmth of the lit candle within the diffuser. No smoke is produced, or ash - all that's left is a dry brick that can be disposed of with your organic waste.
This gift box contains all the apparatus that you will need to enjoy all 14 incense bricks. Each incense brick is enriched with natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree extracts, resins, leaves and flowers. The fragrance oils used in the production of each incense brick is 100% IFRA compliant and always sourced responsibly.
The incense diffuser features an Om symbol, and is specially designed to reach the adequate temperature for the scent diffusion of your incense bricks. Other apparatus are not suitable! Diffuser measures approx. 7cm x 5.5cm
How to use the diffuser and incense bricks -
- Light your tealight candle. Place inside the incense diffuser.
- Place incense brick on copper plate. A beautiful scented incense aroma will begin.
- Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. Diffuser will be hot, please do not touch!
- Blow out the candle and allow apparatus and brick to cool.
- The incense brick will turn deep black and hard on usage, it will not melt.
- After you've blown out the candle after an hour, allow the apparatus to cool and then discard used brick with biodegradable waste.
The gift box contains,14 incense bricks, a tealight candle, a cork coaster for safe use on furniture and instructions on how to use. All packed in a beautiful box.
The 7 Chakra gift set contains 14 incense bricks, 2 for each chakra:
1st chakra: Muladhara - root chakra
2nd chakra: Swadhistana - sacral chakra
3rd chakra: Manipura - solar plexus chakra
4th chakra: Anahata - heart chakra
5th chakra: Vishudda - throat chakra
6th chakra: Ajna - third eye chakra
7th chakra: Sahasrara - crown chakra