Aromafume incense is completely different to the standard incense cones or sticks. These incredible incense bricks are enriched with natural ingredients and will gradually evaporate by the warmth of the lit candle within the diffuser. No smoke is produced, or ash - all that's left is a dry brick that can be disposed of with your organic waste.
This gift box contains 18 Fruity Mughal Gardens incense bricks and 2 sample incense bricks. A total of 20 incense bricks only to be used with your Aromafume diffuser.
Each brick contains raspberry, strawberry, peach, lavender, rose, white lily, cedarwood, exotic cinnamon and agarwood. The Mughal Gardens incense is refreshingly soothing, fruity and energizing. The lavender and rose adds calmness, instantly transporting you to a tranquil garden filled with exotic flowers. The woody base notes blend seamlessly to release an exquisite aroma.
Each incense brick is enriched with natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree extracts, resins, leaves and flowers. The fragrance oils used in the production of each incense brick is 100% IFRA compliant and always sourced responsibly.
How to use the diffuser and incense bricks -
- Light your tealight candle. Place inside the incense diffuser.
- Place incense brick on copper plate. A beautiful scented incense aroma will begin.
- Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. Diffuser will be hot, please do not touch!
- Blow out the candle and allow apparatus and brick to cool.
- The incense brick will turn deep black and hard on usage, it will not melt.
- After you've blown out the candle after an hour, allow the apparatus to cool and then discard used brick with biodegradable waste.
The box contains: 20 incense bricks. All packed in a beautiful box.